MikroTik RouterBOARD RB911G-5HPacD 5Ghz 802.11ac
RouterBOARD 911G-5HPacD is our low-cost small form factor CPE board with 802.11ac support. It's perfect for building low-cost 802.11ac CPE devices, as the list price is only $79. Yet, the device is very powerful- it's equipped with 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet port, power jack and 802.11ac 5GHz Dual Chain wireless onboard. Comes with RouterOS L3 license.
These devices include RouterOS, the operating system which can be a router, firewall, bandwidth manager, a CPE and more, all at the same time. All devices have built-in 16kV ESD protection on the RF port.
- RB911G-5HPacD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB911G-5HPacD (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
- CPU: QCA9557 720MHz network processor
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Ethernet: One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: QCA9882 5GHz 802.11ac, 2x MMCX connectors, Dual chain
- Power Options: PoE-in: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Consumption: 12W
- Operating System: RouterOS Level 3