Unicom High Density Patch Panel, UC-PNL-H
Unicom High Density Patch Panel Unloaded Compatible with all category 5e, 6 and 6A, UC-PNL-H
UNICOM’s High density unloaded Patch Panels are available for mounting of the slim jacks. 24 Ports 0.5U & 48 Ports 1U as high density design makes it the best choice for data center applications. A variety of panel configurations allow a wide choice of field configurable and easy to install horizontal cross connects. Port’s number silk print is easy for identification and maintenance. The rear loading, unloading & punching individual jack helps to install & maintain better than loaded one. Panels are supplied without jacks therefore Jacks can be ordered individually.
A rear cable management tray with purposely designed cable tie positions, is supplied with each panel which is fitted by simply snapping it into place without the need for any tools. This cable management tray is a good support bar which is capable of fixing cables in a substantially horizontal position even when supporting a large number of network cables, so it helps to have secured termination to the patch panel. It also allows the users to maintain a proper bend radius of horizontal cables.
• High density design for data center usage
• Snap-in slim Jacks can be easily fitted into the patch panel
• Supply with Cable management tray/support bar
• Port number identification
• Unused ports can be covered with caps
• Compatible with all category 5e, 6 and 6A non-angled slim jacks
• Plate Material: Iron
• Color: Black Powder coating painting
• Size: Half U for 24 & 1U for 48 Ports
• Interface: Optional RJ slim type Jacks