UNICOM’s Category 6 Inline Coupler is ideal for the extension of existing cabling installations, offering a straight through RJ45 to RJ45 connection whilst maintaining Category 6 performance. This Category 6 Inline Coupler offers a practical, cost-effective solution for joining two RJ45-terminated cables together to form one long cable.
This product is ideal for use in the open office, flexible workplaces or environments where there is a predisposition to frequently modify work station layouts. Many of these layouts use raised floor or other open pathway designs to provide flexibility and allow easy access to cabling for moves, adds or changes (MAC), so the inline coupler offers a better time saving approach for initial installations and future MAC work.
• Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 Category 6 UTP standards for transmission up to 250 MHz
• Meets ISO 11801 class E
• Easy way to extending cables
• Fast way to fix the shortened cables
• Could be installed on unloaded Patch Panels
• Eliminates Keystone Jacks by female-female connection
• Insertion/Extraction Life: 750 Cycles Minimum
• Backward compatible to Category 3, 5 and 5e
• UL Listed
• Enclosure: High Impact, Flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
• Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 50 Micron Gold
• IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 100 Micron 100% Sn Alloy
• IDC Wire Gauge: 22~24 AWG
• Electrical Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩmin. @ 100V DC