UNICOM’s Modular Patch Panel accepts either and/or both copper and fiber modules. The ability to have fiber and copper presented in one panel offers flexibility in the installation, reduces required rack space and provides future proofing in system design. The cassettes are available for Cat-6a, LC & SC fibers. This line of cassettes expands UNICOM’s solutions to support a wide range of applications and protocols in high-density telecom and data center environments. With UNICOM’s modular cassette solution, all cabling and components are standard and readily available. When changes to network equipment occur, the design can be modified or upgraded simply by swapping out or adding cassettes to suit the user’s needs.
A rear cable management tray with purposely designed cable tie positions, is supplied with each panel which is fitted by simply snapping it into place without the need for any tools. This cable management tray is a good support bar which is capable of fixing cables in a substantially horizontal position even when supporting a large number of network cables, so it helps to have secured termination to the patch panel. It also allows the users to maintain a proper bend radius of horizontal cables.
• High density design for data center usage
• Flexible for mixing copper & fiber solutions
• Easy for upgrading & modifying
• Snap-in modules can be easily fitted into the patch panel
• Supply with Cable management tray/support bar
• Slot number identification
• Unused slots can be covered with blank
• Plate Material: Iron
• Color: Black Powder coating painting
• Size: 1U with 8 empty slots to support up to 48 Ports
• Interface: Optional RJ-45 CAT-6A, LC Fiber & SC Fiber module