UNICOM’s Category 6A tool-less Shielded Plug does not require the use of a crimping tool. Instead, just simply insert the leads following the color coding and press down the lid for easy installation. A 568B wiring diagram is integrated on the tool-less plug lid for clear installation instruction. This shielded plug is backwards compatible to all lower rated category components, such as Cat5e and 6. The applicable wire gage is 23 to 26AWG and this connector is an IDC (Insulation Displacement Connector) which means there is no need to strip the wire before connecting. Improved shield cover design for easy cable installation and protection from external radiated noise by special solid housing.
• Meets EIA/TIA 568-C.2 Category 6A S-FTP standards for transmission up to 500 MHz
• Meets IEC 60603-7-51 & ISO 11801 class EA
• Easy on-site assembly without any special tools
• Direct Connection by Eliminating Jacks, Face plates, Patch Panels & Patch Cords.
• Protection from external radiated noise
• Backward compatible to Category 3, 5, 5e and 6
• Enclosure: Zinc-Alloy fully shielded
• Contact Pin: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 50 Micron Gold
• IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 100 Micron 100% Sn Alloy
• IDC Wire Gauge: 23~26 AWG
• Electrical Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩmin. @ 100V DC