UNICOM UC-FBR-GO Cables provides sufficient bandwidth to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet for longer distances. UC-FBR-GO is designed for duct, underground and tunnel installations. The loose tube cable construction places varying number of fibers in one buffer tube. The loose tube design provides stable and highly reliable transmission parameters for a variety of voice, data, video and imaging applications. The design also provides high fiber density within a given cable diameter while allowing flexibility to suit many system designs.
• Higher data rates and longer distances
• High fiber density within a tube
• Water penetration resistant
• Color-coded Fibers for easy identification
• Small diameter and bend radius allow for easy installation in space-constrained areas
• Low losses at long distance transmission
• Available with OM3 Multi Mode and G655 Single Mode fiber
• Data Centers
• 10G LANs
• High speed transmission system
• Data, audio, video and telecom applications
• Out door applications
• ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
• UL (OFNP & OFNR) flame retardant