UNICOM UC-FBR-LS Cables are designed for Aerial applications. Self-support aerial cable can support its own weight from pole to pole.
Figure-8 design with a stranded steel messenger provides high reliability and stability in wind & harsh environment. The loose tube cable construction places varying number of fibers in one buffer tube. The loose tube design provides stable and highly reliable transmission parameters for a variety of voice, data, video and imaging applications. The design also provides high fiber density within a given cable diameter while allowing flexibility to suit many system designs.
• Armored construction provides additional crush and rodent protection
• High reliability and stability in harsh environment
• High-strength ripcord under armor for ease of stripping
• High fiber density within a tube
• Rodent Protection and Water penetration resistant
• Anti Bullet and Anti Termite
• Color-coded Fibers for easy identification and direct termination
• Low losses at long distance transmission
• Available with 62.5 µm, 50 µm and single-mode fiber
• High speed transmission system
• Data, audio, video and telecom applications
• ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
• UL (OFNP & OFNR) flame retardan