UNICOM UC-FBR-TA Cables are designed for direct-buried applications with no need for a transition splice when entering the building. Available in fiber counts of 2~12 fibers, the tight-buffered construction facilitates easier termination for low-fibercount applications in the local area network (LAN).
• Armored construction provides additional crush and rodent protection
• High-strength ripcord under armor for ease of stripping
• Eliminates cable transition at the building entrance, reducing installation time and cost in additionto increasing channel
• Tight-buffered design eliminates need for fan-out kits
• Rodent Protection
• Color-coded Fibers for easy identification and direct termination
• Available with 62.5 µm, 50 µm and single-mode fiber
• Outdoor harsh environment
• High speed transmission system
• Data, audio, video and telecom applications
• ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
• UL (OFNP & OFNR) flame retardant rating