The Tight buffered indoor cable utilizing 900 µm buffered fibers surrounded by aramid yarn strength member with a flameretardant
outer jacket. These cables are UL-listed OFNR & OFNP, testing follows ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
They are ideal for routing inside buildings including riser shafts, wiring closets, and to workstations.
• Special indoor design for duct, trunk or pathways
• Tight-buffered design eliminates need for fan-out or pig tails
• Aramid Yarn to avoid cable tension
• Color-coded Fibers for easy identification and direct termination
• Small diameter and bend radius allow for easy installation in space-constrained areas
• Available with 62.5 µm, 50 µm and single-mode fiber
• Interconnect applications
• High speed transmission system
• Data, voice, image and telecom applications
• Indoor vertical and horizontal connections between terminals
• ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
• UL (OFNP & OFNR) flame retardant rating