UNICOM UC-FBR-TO Cables are suitable for duct, underground and tunnel installations with no need for a transition splice when entering the building.
Available in fiber counts of 2~12 fibers, the tight-buffered construction facilitates easier termination for low-fiber-count applications in the local area network (LAN).
• Eliminates cable transition at the building entrance, reducing installation time and cost in addition to increasing channel
• Tight-buffered design eliminates need for fan-out kits
• Color-coded Fibers for easy identification and direct termination
• Small diameter and bend radius allow for easy installation in space-constrained areas
• Available with 62.5 µm, 50 µm and single-mode fiber
• Out door applications
• High speed transmission system
• Data, voice, image and telecom applications
• ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
• UL (OFNP & OFNR) flame retardant