Zipcord cable utilizes 900 µm tight-buffered fibers surrounded by aramid yarn strength members with a jacket. These cables are UL-listed OFNR & OFNP, testing follows ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec. They are ideal for interconnect applications.
• Special indoor design for rack inter connections
• Tight-buffered design eliminates need for fan-out or pig tails
• Zip type for direct connector installation
• Suitable to prepare customized patch cords
• Aramid Yarn to avoid cable tension
• Color-coded Fibers for easy identification and direct termination
• Available with 62.5 µm, 50 µm and single-mode fiber
• Interconnect applications
• High speed transmission system
• Data, voice, image and telecom applications
• Indoor vertical and horizontal connections between terminals
• ITU, IEC and EIA/TIA-FOTP spec.
• UL (OFNP & OFNR) flame retardant rating